How to Attach Loose Wallpaper
- 1). Use a sponge to dampen the edge of the loose wallpaper. Lift and raise the loose end with a utility knife.
- 2). Squeeze seam sealer (wallpaper glue) along the edge and back side of the wallpaper. Apply the adhesive along the entire length of the loose piece.
- 3). Allow the seam sealer to dry for 15 minutes, or for the length of time recommended on the instructions.
- 4). Run a paint roller along the length of the seam. Take care not to press too hard in order to avoid forcing the adhesive through the seam.
- 5). Use a wet sponge to wipe off any excess adhesive that is on the wallpaper