How to Set Up a Facebook Page for a Website
- 1). Open the "Create a Page" section of the Facebook website (facebook.com/pages/create.php).
- 2). Click the "Brand or Product" box, then select "Website" from the "Choose a category" drop-down box.
- 3). Enter the name of your website in the "Brand or Product" text box, check the box to agree to Facebook's terms, then click "Get Started."
- 4). Register your page by providing your email address, specifying the password you'd like to use, entering your date of birth and typing in the security text. When you've filled out this information, click "Sign Up Now!"
- 5). Check your email for a Facebook confirmation message. Click the link inside the email to confirm your email address. You will now be directed to your new Facebook page.
- 6). Boost your website's online presence by posting information and special offers on your new Facebook page. A changing roster of fresh links, updates, photos and exclusive promotions on your Facebook page will help drive traffic to your website.