How to Connect at Starbucks
- 1). Inspect the right side of your Windows 7 taskbar. You'll see a small icon with a row of bars. This is the wireless network icon. Click on it.
- 2). Click on "Starbucks" then click "Connect." Depending on the location, the network may also be named "AT&T."
- 3). Open your Web browser when the dialog box lets you know you have successfully connected to the network. The Starbucks Wi-Fi landing page will automatically open.
- 4). Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions, and then click "I Agree."
- 5). Browse the Web. When you are ready to disconnect, click on the wireless network icon and then select "Disconnect" beneath "Starbucks" or "AT&T."